LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back to school for me...

Hmmm..this is going to be a little harder than I anticipated....school...I am excited to get this going, but looking at the content for these classes has me...well...a little intimidated.  Ryan says "you'll be fine."  Okay I know that I won't be physically harmed in the adventure of school, but what about mentally??? I already feel like I am losing it....kids screaming in the background, me trying to read some article for some history class, and then having to write a paper about what????? oh dear.....wish me luck:)

Oh yea, and right in the middle of actually submitting one of my assignments, that I actually understood, and accomplished, Wyatt unplugs my computer:(    I lost everything I had just done, and had to redo it........let's just say that wasn't my proudest moment...me crying, trying to get the computer back to where I had it, with the assignment on the screen ready to be turned in....Wyatt crying because the horrified NOOOOO!!!!!!!! I let slip outta my mouth probably scared him to death!.....not a pretty morning.....but after some hugs from mom and a lesson about not unplugging mommy's computer, Wyatt was on his way...no harm no foul.....he got his legos and trucks and was on his way to play.

Me on the other hand, well let's just say I continued to have some tears as I rewrote my assignment....but all is well now....I hope I can do this:)...

No comments:

Post a Comment