LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Busy

We have been sooo sooo busy around my house! With getting ready to move to Texas, which we are going to be living in a suburb called Sugar Land, which so far seems to be a great place to live if you are going to live in Texas...anyway, and with me going to school, Ryan getting ready to attend Law school, Jake getting ready to graduate from Kindergarten, and Wyatt growing up and becoming his own little person, we are pooped!! Heres some cute pictures....

Jake at the safe kids fair

Jake got to meet McGruff the crime dog at the safe kids fair, Wyatt wouldn't go, he wanted to stay with daddy so just me and Jake went. We had fun:)


Wyatt being goofy...He is a crackup! He found these goggles and put them on, we were laughing so hard!

Wyatt at the treehouse museum..his favorite place to be!!
I say this in a good way though, it's nice to be busy in some ways, keeps my mind off having to move away, but I haven't had time for myself in...well, quite a while. I have either been studying, or doing homework, helping Jake with homework or soccer, helping Wyatt with all his projects, and just being a mom and wife. It can take it out of you! I wanted to take a minute to update the blog, I think this is the first "free" moment I have had all day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment