LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Saturday, October 22, 2011

1st day of school

Wow! Its been a while since I have posted anything on my blog.  It's been crazy trying to get settled in and have time for things I like to do...like blogging.
Here's some cute pics of Jake's first day of school. He is doing wonderful and loves school.
In front of one of the murels they have painted throughout Jake's school. Really great art work on the walls!

Jake showing his new school clothes. So handsome

I love this picture. He asked if I would walk behind him so that he could feel like he was walking in alone. ...But he kept looking back to make sure I was there:)

Walking towards his class. I can't believe he is already in 1st grade. Feels like I was just rocking him in my arms.

In front of his 1st grade Ms. Purkey's homeroom.

At his desk....he's ready for school to start:)

LOL:) He was getting really sick of me taking his picture....haha
Yay! It makes my heart happy when my kids are happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment