LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The happenings around this part of the world.

I took the boys to see the movie "Smurfs" Such a cute movie the boys loved it:)

Loving the movie

The armadillo we would see almost every morning when we were taking Jake to the bus stop! We had never seen an armadillo before!!

Wyatt sacked out! He never has naps anymore so this shocked me when I looked over and he was snoozing....it was a nice break for me though!

The boys talked me into an ice cream one afternoon when we went grocery shopping.....like it was really hard to break me down on that one! It's so hot here, we practically live on otter pops!

One of Wyatt's creations....he comes up with the funniest stuff

Waiting for the bus at Jake's bus stop....aren't the palm trees gorgeous! Jake said when we first arrived here in Texas that they weren't real but fake....he now knows they are definitely real...LOL

We live right by this 100+ year old Sugar refinery. This is where Sugar Land get's it's name from. They used to process the sugar here. Neat building.

On our way to the bus stop

Catchin some rays at the pool!

I think Jake is part fish...he loves the water and is becoming a great swimmer..


They would be in the pool every minute if I would let them!!!

I love these two boys so much..they are the funnest and cutest kids

Jake loves to go under the water now, and Wyatt tries but isn't quite brave enough yet...
So many things to post on the blog. We have been having fun here in Sugar Land. What an awesome place! I miss Utah a lot, but I don't think I could've picked a better place to live for the next few years.  We have met some nice people. Here's some pictures.....

No comments:

Post a Comment