LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jake's 7th birthday....

My sweet 7 year old Jake. Love this boy so much!

Jake loves loves loves the Denver Broncos...so he requested a broncos cake....darn squeeze tube of writing gel was messed up...so that is why the writing looks so goofy..oh well..Jake loved it:)

He was one happy kid with this cake...

Present time..this present he is holding is a fishing pole..Jake is really into fishing with his daddy and brother Wyatt

Aunt Mandy gave Jake Bronco sunglasses for his birthday..he wears them everywhere we go. So cute!

Mom and Wyatt surprised Jake with balloons as he got off the bus....his comment to me was "MOM! You are humiliating me!!!" But I think he secretly loved it:)

cake and present time..Wyatt couldn't wait to get his hands on that cake!

Too cool....

Wyatt looks extremely bored here, but he was having so much fun. He loved Jake's birthday almost as much as Jake!~

loving opening his gifts

Both boys got a fishing pole...

Cutest 7 year old I know:) Love you Jake!
Jake is now 7!!! Wow...where did that time go? I love this little boy so much. He and his brother are the light of my life. Jake has always been the funniest kid...I don't know where he comes up with some of the things he says...I love you Jake and you make me so proud each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment