LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Crafty:)

Today was a really fun day for me, I made blocks...now for those who know me, I am not the most craft oriented person in the world....I often get jealous of those who seem to come by this ability to create something from nothing.

I usually end up messing up the project, and getting discouraged and shoving everything back into the closet and sulking for a few hours....well not today ladies and gentlemen...may I present to you my blocks....

These I made a while ago...they actually turned out cute, so it prompted me to try again....and here's the result...

My wonderful sister Mandy helped me today, she is so sweet..we had a lot of fun.

This one isn't my favorite, but it turned out ok....

So there you have it folks, we have made progress with my ability to be somewhat crafty...now sewing on the other hand, that is a whole different subject....just ask Ryan....

We had all four little boys running amok while we tried to make these lovely projects....my sister's two kids, Logan & Jacen, and my two little rugrats Jake & Wyatt

Ryan came home in the midst of this chaos and promptly went to sleep.....tells you how interested he was....but who can blame him, he's been workin so hard to get to graduation day.....which is FRIDAY!! Ya Ryan you are awesome...I will post pics from Graduation when I get them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment