LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The latest happenings....

Well, it looks like the Wilkinson's are headed for Houston, Texas...Ryan got accepted to Thurgood Marshall school of law @ at TSU...I have been holding my breath waiting for a response to the school in Wyoming, since that is only about 7 hours away, instead of 28.......still haven't heard anything, but it doesn't look good. I would have thought they would have sent something by now....so here goes, I am almost officially accepting the fact that I will be living in Texas for the next 2-3 years.

Wyatt @ the treehouse museum...I guess this is what he will start wearing in Texas:)

Jake yeeehaww!!!!

Jacen (their cousin), Wyatt, and Jake...playing cowboys at the Treehouse Museum
It will be worth it.... I know, but it is still hard to leave everything behind and start anew...Ryan is really excited to start a new chapter in our lives...why can I never seem to embrace change?

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I love your blog! It's so cool to catch a glimpse of each other's lives through blogs. I need to catch mine up! What will Rachel do if you go to Texas?? (Let alone your mom!) Love ya...Marsha

    ReplyDelete