LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our Sunday

Well today was a great Sunday, I went and helped my mom this morning with some things, then we went to Nate's and Ryan cut me out some wood blocks.  I am going to make me some crafts....should be cute, the first attempt turned out pretty well! I will take some pictures once I get them done...  Jake and Wyatt love to go to Nate & Natalies to play with their kids, Tanner, Katelyn, Jenna & little baby Aaron....they would stay all day if they could!

We came home, made a delicious dinner together, and I found some time to scrapbook...amazingly enough my children played while I updated Wyatt's baby book.....It was nice to be able to do that, I don't have as much time to sit and do that as I would like, as one of my kiddos seems to get into something and make a mess as soon as my scrapbook gets pulled out of the closet:) Funny boys...

Jake went shooting with his Dad, Uncle Nate, Uncle Darius, and cousin Tanner.  He had a blast.  I must say it was weird for me to see him shooting a gun...it was really safe at the shooting range, and Darius took a video clip of it....of course Ryan couldn't wait for me to see it.....but that's my baby, no matter how old he gets! I guess it's a good thing for him to know how to safely be around guns....but still...6, is...well you get the point.

  Wyatt had to stay with me since he is too young to go, boy was he mad!! But once Levi got here he was okay...until he got jealous because I was holding Levi and not him....not too fun once he figured out that I can't get to him as fast with a baby in my hands...so needless to say he got into everything, and started being naughty...I had to convince him it's much funner to be nice and play, then to have to sit in timeout.....after a while he settled down and we played with Levi...it was fun.


Jake, Wyatt, and Levi...they love this baby!

Wyatt, wearing one of his silly outfits!! Isn't he cute?


Jake when he was 3, I couldn't resist this picture is just too cute!!


Wyatt with Stacie's baby Levi
 Anyways gonna hit the hay, I am tired tonight after a full day of full day...I will leave with a few cute pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment