LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Friday, April 15, 2011

LOADS OF LAUNDRY!

Okay, so today was a boring day...and by boring I mean borrrrrrrrinnnnnnggggggggg! Laundry all day long, sorting through the winter clothes and ushering in the spring clothes......what a nightmare!

Glad to have it almost done....started around 9:30 this morning, and I am finally almost finished at 11:12PM:) Ya!!!

Anyways, now that I got that off my chest, I feel loads (haha) better...

Tomorrow we get to do the grocery shopping thing....yikes....that's always hectic with the kids in tow....

Jake plays soccer tomorrow for his team "the green dragons" should be fun! He loves soccer and is good at making goals....Ryan can't wait for him to be able to start football...now me on the other hand, I am apprehensive! That's my baby I am sending out there, I even asked Ryan if it's flag football (thinking that flag football is less physical) ...his response, "yes except they tackle, and there are no flags..."   hmm I think it's regular football.....SCARY for his mother fun for Jake.....

Wyatt is so hilarious, he draws monsters on his chalkboard, but we have to make sure to erase them once it's bedtime, otherwise he gets scared....
I love being a mom to these two wonderful boys...they are such fun kiddos..

Jake playing for the "GREEN DRAGONS"

Wyatt being a cheeser!

Jake..can't believe how grown up he is becoming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment